Wednesday, July 18, 2012

How was it like to be in the MOA Arena VIP suite.

July 18, 2012. NBA-PBA Legends Game. First time to watch live at the newly constructed Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. And I was in the VIP suite.

Here are some of the photos captured from my camera phone (DSLRs are not allowed, or at least it depends if you have a "backer" in the arena). 

First, the external look of  MOA Arena. 


And this is the part where I was amazed. We all grew up watching games at Araneta, where "mano- mano-tanggal-ng-ticket" happens. Here, you got ladies scanning your ticket's QR code. 



And then I got amazed for another time (x2) when I saw the VIP suite, all I can say was "WOW". I bet you will also say that once you get in there. 


MOA Arena looks like the Atlanta Hawks' Philips Arena


Mini bar


Luxury seats exclusive for VIP suite patrons

                                        
Before I got here, I thought I'd miss one half of my life because of the blockbuster PBA Wednesday games. Good thing they have a TV.. 


Kindly visit my facebook page for more photos:
MOA Arena VIP Suite

No comments:

Post a Comment